This is a very simple delicious side dish. I cooked this to go with a leftover Chinese meat dish and cooked brown rice.
- 2 tablespoons of canola oil
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 4 to 5 bok choy, breaking them up as seen in the dish.
- Heat up the oil in a pan at medium high
- Add chopped garlic into the oil.
- After 30 seconds add them Bok Choy and stir fry them until they look like the Bok Choy you see in the photos below.
- Don’t overcook. The color of the leaves should stay vibrant green. When you overcook the vegetables, the green color will turn dull and they won’t taste as good. Overcooking will also cause loss of nutrients and vitamins.
- At the end just add a little bit of salt and pepper.
You can go to an Asian store to buy Bok Choy so much cheaper. Things such as ginger and garlic are sold so much cheaper than regular stores.