You can make this in less than 15 to 20 min.
- 12 to 15 wontons
- Vegetables such as cut broccoli and carrots, celeries, cauliflower
- Some Green such as spinach or other lettuce.
- 1 or 2 Boiled eggs
- Shredded ginger
- One or two green chili (cut)
- Cilantro or green onion or both if you have them.
- Boil a medium pot of water
- Add ginger pieces
- Add macaroni enough to fill your tummy
- Before the macaroni is cooked, add wonton. For the last few minutes drop in the wonton (it takes only 2 o 4 minutes to cook Trader Joe’s frozen cooked wontons.)
- Right away add veggies–add harder texture ones first, green chili, boiled egg(s), and last second green veggies and cilantro or/and green onion.
- Sprinkle lawry’s seasoned salt and pepper
Yummy! Yummy! Yummy!