You can cook this dish in less than 15 minutes!
- A package of Ready-made chicken curry (you can get this type of food from an Indian ethnic store or Trader Joe)
- Cut Cauliflower (fresh preferred)
- Cut carrots (fresh preferred, not frozen)
- Cut potatoes
- Cut celery (fresh preferred, not frozen)
- Pour the package into the pot (I let it thaw in the fridge over night.)
- Add some water into the pot
- Add all the prepared veggies into the pot and heat it up at first with higher heat. Once it is heated, simmer in lower heat until the vegetables are cooked to the way you like it.
Serve it over cooked noodles or rice
The next day I stir-fried cabbage with oil and garlic and add it to my leftover dish. And also add a bit of cashew nuts into the plate.
It is a good idea to stock up a couple of these frozen Indian curry packages. With them you can whip up nutritious meals without too much trouble and time.