By Ling-Ling Shih
- two pieces of T-bone steak
- soy sauce
- chopped garlic
- Italian salad dressing
- one package of catchup
- salt and pepper
- Turn on heat to medium high
- Wash two pieces of T-bone steak and put them in hot pan.
- Add soy sauce on top after cooking for 3-4 minutes.
- Turn to the other side after it’s browned
- Add chopped garlic
- Add one tbsp. of Italian salad dressing on each steak and reduce the heat after both sides are browned (with the heat between medium and medium high).
- Add about 1/2 Macdonald catchup on each steak.
- Reduce the heat and add some water when the pan starts to dry out.
- Cook until it is cooked trough.
- Add salt and pepper.
Serve it with some vegetables and potatoes or whole grains.